If travelers are thinking about Mountains, Hills, Greenery, Snow-capped peaks, and Bone chilling winds which means Manali one of the most popular and attractive tourist destinations in world today and connected via air or Road. Manali is located at height of 2100 meters from sea level and have first choice among the couples, Family, Honeymooners, and for those who want to reset mind, relax the body or want to stay away from city hustle bustle. Manali is also famous for rich flora or fauna, natural hot springs, Adventurous activities, Trek and Skyrocketed hills peaks.
Manali is also famous because of religious purpose because Manali is associated with Manu and in Hindu mythology it is believed that human race originated from Manu and Ananti (Wife of Manu) and remains till the end of world or details about that can be found on various Hindu epic literature. We found description about Manali in every Yuga because according to Hindu mythology there are 4 Yuga Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga, Dwapar Yuga, and Kal Yuga. And this Manu incidence happens in Satya Yuga and a famous incidence with Treta Yuga which are Maharishi Shringi performed Putreshti Yagya for king Dhasratha here and after that he got 4 sons Rama, Bharat, Lakshman, and Shatrughna. In Dwapar Yug Arjun (One of the Pandavas) worshipped Lord Shiva here and get a Pashupati Astra which helps him in war against Kauravas. Tourist can find that place as Arjun Gufa near Manali towards Naggar Road. Also Bhima (One of the Pandavas) killed Hidamb and then married with her sister Hadimba. And Hadimba Devi Temple is famous temple of Manali and every tourist who visits to Manali must go there and take blessing of Hadimba Mata.
Now here is list of sight seen places in Near Manali……
- Hadimba Temple.
- Manu Temple: The abode of Lord Manu.
- Himachal Culture and Folk Art Museum.
- Tibetan Monasteries like Himalayan Nyingmapa Gompa & Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa.
- Club House.
- Vashisht Hot Water Springs.
- Solang Valley, Gulaba, or Rohtang Pass.
- Maa Sharvari Temple.
- Naggar Village.
- Arjun Gufa: Where Arjuna Received The Pashupati Astra.
- Kasol and Malana Village.
- Manikaran Sahib.
- Tosh Valley or Kheerganga.
- Rahala Waterfalls and Jogini Falls.
- Nehru Kund and much more when you come.
- Most of the people are thinking about why we have not elaborated those places and the answer is we cannot define Environment, rich legacy, Rich tradition and culture or awesome beauty in words. You should come here sightseen in every single location of Manali and then decide yourself.
Next thing we should discuss is activities in Manali which held here…….
- Hangout in Kasol.
- Take a Bath in hot water spring.
- Yak Riding.
- Trance Parties.
- Zorbing and Paragliding.
- Enjoy shopping at Tibetan Market.
- Biking to Rohtang Pass.
Tourist will find mountaineering institute here where travelers can learn about trekking, paragliding, mountaineering and skiing. We (shimlatomanalitours.com) recommends every tourist who wants absolute peace and relative anonymity then he or she must come to Manali where you get what you really want from life and we guarantee that.